Monday, July 2, 2012

Ebates, Etsy and more...

I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday, but today should make up for it! I had a ton of errands to run today on my day off so here goes for what I got in my short time online.

Ebates... So I just started with this and I'm kinda learning it myself, but a friend told me the site is completely legit, so I signed up and since I do a ton of online shopping, why not? Basically what you do is go through Ebates, do your online shopping through their tracking numbers and go from there to get money back once every 3 months. Simple enough for this gal!
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=UyLWEZgEgwXzsnmzfEBlng%3D%3D

Also, I'm really trying to promote this etsy page to help bring in a few extra bucks. Like I said, everything is home made. http://www.etsy.com/shop/SistersItalia?ref=pr_shop_more There will be new stuff up if not later this week, next week. It's busy working full time and doing so many websites. >< But, I shall move on and continue. Anyway, the etsy page has a ton of people favoriting items, but no one buying and I know we're pretty much the cheapest on the market right now, so I'm trying to figure that one out!

Next we have the normal links I love to post! :p

Check out yardsellr. It's awesome, I've bought so much stuff off of there so far and I'm pleased with all of it. I love this website. If you use your photon$ it does cost a little out of pocket, but that's so yardsellr can make a profit to keep the site up and running. Give it a shot today!
yardsellr.com/yardsale/Lexi-Giannone-1373596?pap=1373596


Also, check out the newest youtube video and the others here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7Fi-N4j0c

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment