Monday, October 21, 2013

Have the want for more?

First off, let me start by saying how sorry I am that it has been as long as it has been. For some of you out there, as a writer/blogger, you realize that sometimes you just....can't.... It happens. And that happened....then along with that, we had work, jury duty, an engagement(yes, after 6 long years, I am officially engaged!), and a great many other things.

So like I titled this entry, the want for more. Simply put, pretty much everyone out there has the want for more. More money, a better car, a better job, more free time... pretty much everyone. As it happens, I am in the hunt for more money. I'm currently unemployed(after a very long, drawn out, saddening ordeal) and in need of a bit of extra cash. I mean, I have a wedding to plan! I can't really do that with Chris' pay checks, and neither of our parents are in the financial standing to help us with the entire thing(bits and pieces, maybe). After trying the whole, let's work ourselves to the bones for a crappy paycheck that barely gets us anywhere, I wanted to try to find me.

Now what exactly does that entitle?

A lot actually. I have no clue what I wanna do for the rest of my life. I used to want to be a baker and make wedding cakes to sell.... After working in food service for all but 4 years.... that luster has left my eyes to say the least.
So then I think, "Well I love my arts and crafts..." Who doesn't? Who makes arts & crafts and doesn't have an etsy or a storenvy? My sister has both, and so does my cousin. Pretty much anyone out there who has had a friend tell them, genuinely, "That's so cute, I'd totally buy that!" has one. So while I am enjoying my crocheting(and plan on posting up some patterns for free here when I make my own), I am creating a stock to maybe one day open a storenvy, and if not, give to friends & family as gifts.

So where does that leave me on finding me? Pretty much no where helpful as of now. I don't know if I'd want to go back to school - or even what for. Honestly, I'm enjoying the break.... but I can't do it forever, and I know it.

Now let us get back to the want for more. I'm sure that those of you out there that have tired surveys. You know what I mean, those little ads on the side of google, or a blog or even Facebook that tell you how you can earn money NOW by completing surveys. If you have tried them out, you realize that a lot of the time you get halfway done a survey just to get kicked out because you "don't meet our demographics". Uhm....WHAT? What a waste of those 5, 10, 15 or even 30 minutes. For nothing! Or once you do complete enough surveys and earn points for things, you get an expired gift card. What a bigger WHAT in your face!!!
Obviously, that's going to drive any normal person insane! If you enjoy that....well this isn't for you.

I have started with a nice survey site with no kicks. Yes, that's right, I said it. NO KICKS! Amazing thought, right? After earning $15 with the site, they allow you to cash out. When you want to cash out, make sure you have your paypal updated and it normally takes no more than 72 hours.

So, now that I have your attention, you wanna try it out, right? :)

CLICK HERE NOW!

Check out paidviewpoint today, and start earning! I hope this helps all of you just hoping for an extra buck for the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment